SERPs and why IVF clinics need to use Google ads
Adore Digital | 6 January 2023
SERP is an acronym for "search engine retrieval page." It is a web page generated by a search engine in response to the user's query. The abbreviation SERP stands for search engine results page. These results are links with details on the topic of the user query.
The elements of SERP are:
- Direct search results consist of links to sites. These are organic search engine results, where sites compete for the highest positions.
- Blocks with contextual advertising.
- Related queries - the user is offered other forms of words and phrases or similar queries.
- Maps with objects and cards that respond to the user query.
Specific search engine algorithms influence search results, and that's where the ranking comes from:
- The output in a search for the same query but in different geographical regions can differ significantly. This difference is due to a different algorithm.
- Personalized answers to queries. This method distinguishes the issuance of search responses to different users from the same region. It is worth remembering that algorithms and search engines keep track of search history and give the best option for each case.
- Paid advertising leads internet searches directly to the website of your clinic.
Search engine promotion consists of following:
- Organic or natural results - Google algorithms value helpful content and the presence of a blog or articles, which should help overcome potential customers' pain. The quality and usefulness of articles become decisive factors in search engine organic output. Therefore, filling your site with informative materials is crucial when indexing it online. Also, it is essential to use relevant keywords to promote your site in organic search results. In most cases, customers are looking for a clinic or service in a specific location, so it is essential to specify the services of your clinic, country, city, or region in the keywords.
- Contextual advertising - despite the limitations of medical topics on Google, this method is one of the most effective and hits the target audience.
WHY PAID GOOGLE ADS FOR CLINICS?
Paid search engine advertising is still the most targeted way to attract new patients to your fertility clinic. Many people research fertility issues online before seeing a specialist. About 70 percent of Internet users use Google to search. If you want to find the most potential new patients, paid advertising is the best tool. It targets ONLY those actively searching for fertility or IVF treatments, and you only pay when they click on your ads. Patients are actively researching IVF and infertility treatments, so the search volume for these terms is very high.
Essential advertising tips for searching for infertility treatments include:
- Use specific keywords related to your clinic's services and activities. For example, you want to include several keywords related to your treatment - IVF, VMI, ICSI, and egg freezing. Be specific, as patients are actively researching fertility and often looking for particular treatments they have discovered.
- Send all search ads to landing pages focused on these keywords, specific pages created for each treatment or condition. Follow this rule to get the highest landing page relevance score on Google.
- Allocate enough budget to maximize the share of impressions you receive for these keywords.
- OBSERVE everything to understand which keywords are turning into patients, where the traffic is coming from, and what user behavior is on your site.
Even if patients are widely researching clinics or fertility treatments, paid traffic will bring targeted patients to your site. "Adore Digital" marketing agency offers you a one-time contextual advertising setup and the conduct of "turnkey" campaigns.
Our experts will conduct marketing research to understand your business and region's specifics to offer the most effective solutions and strategies.
WHAT DO YOU GET BY CONTACTING OUR COMPANY:
- Only the necessary solutions for your business. We are not for quantity but for quality.
- Website audit on usability.
- Qualitative tuning and optimization of the campaigns.
- Stable growth of campaign results.
- CTR of companies above 9%, low CPC.
- Continuous analysis of campaigns and search queries.
- Analysis of competitors.
- Monthly performance reports and plans to improve and increase results.
- Access to the Cabinet and Google analytics.
We offer Digital marketing services aimed at increasing your performance.